(Photo by Kevork Djansezian/Getty Images)
Mr. Trump claims that his tax plan will help people like me: middle class taxpayers.
And one part of it could. Cutting taxes on money that large multinational corporations “repatriate” to the United States could benefit society, if the money was used to spur investment or build infrastructure.
But this is the purpose of taxes in a democracy: to spur investment and build infrastructure thereby benefiting society.
- Disaster Recovery is rebuilding your house after it burns down.
- Disaster Avoidance is making sure your house doesn’t burn down in the first place.
- Diaster Recovery is restoring data after a virus or other cyber security attack.
- Disaster Avoidance is effective cyber security.
And if a picture is worth 1,000 words, here’s about 4,000 words. Continue reading
In the June 7 Primaries in New Jersey and California,
- Hillary and Bernie combined got more than double the votes of Trump, Kasich and Cruz.
- Hillary Clinton got over 50% more votes than Donald Trump,
- Hillary Clinton got almost 20% more votes than all Republicans.
- The only way Democrats lose the White House is by not voting in November.
The raw data* are below.
Hillary kicking ass. and the ass she is kicking belongs to Donald Trump.